• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The sample size is a bit small to draw any kind of conclusions from it, though if you broaden to the full Tuchel era you can see his Chelsea teams in all comps are about +1 xG diff/game. That’s peak Pep stats, that’ll win the league most years. The shot quality that Chelsea and City are giving up right now is otherworldly.

The Premier League have announced a new six-year deal with NBC to retain the US broadcasting rights

Ole getting fired at halftime? Watford absolutely bossing them. Some crazy scores in the first half. Gold Rush on Peacock has been pretty useful.

Arsenal just a 10-0 win at Anfield from 3rd!!

Humbling experience at Anfield. Not unexpected and at least it wasn’t the total mental collapse that we have had the last few seasons in the same fixture. Shows how far we have to go still.

If the new manager replaces Maguire as captain I will 100% be Ride or Die with them, btw

So sick of that mediocre defender wearing the armband. He's not good. He's average.

Glad Spurs moved first and nabbed Conte
Never really wanted Conte. Not that I doubt his brilliance or ability, but not sure he would have been right for the job right now. Wouldn't have complained if he was appointed tho! I'm sure he will do well at Spurs.

Ten Hag is my choice with VDS as the new DoF. Then buy Frenkie, play Donnie more, and sell Martial to Newcastle for whatever the Saudis want to pay for him.

That might be one of the softest PK ever given. This is what VAR is supposed to correct. SMH.

Back