• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

It's not dangerous play if the other player is bent half over. Ridiculous

Sucks for Dawson but he put himself in danger bending below his own waist.

I've watched the match. United have been in complete control. I notice you don't have any snarky comments to contest that statement.
I think you've done a good job and keeping Antonio isolated and keeping bowen off the ball.

But being in "complete control" of the game in your own half of the field doesn't count for much, especially based on how we want to play this season.

I think you've done a good job and keeping Antonio isolated and keeping bowen off the ball.

But being in "complete control" of the game in your own half of the field doesn't count for much, especially based on how we want to play this season.
Pretty sure the touch chart will show how ridiculous your second paragraph truly is

How did Newcastle's goal not get called back or at least reviewed? Looked like he interfered with the keeper and may have even got a touch...was he not off?

How did Newcastle's goal not get called back or at least reviewed? Looked like he interfered with the keeper and may have even got a touch...was he not off?

I don't know where VAR is in this match. I'm not convinced the ball wasn't touched by an offsides player. Moments later they missed what could have been a penalty against us too.

Bruno is so predictable.

I can’t decide if Bruno is more like a Rasheed Wallace type player (talented whiner) or more of a Chris Collins type (mediocre with moments of brilliance whiner).

Either way, decent enough of a player. But he just totally sucks as a person.

Weak effort thus far from Leeds. Soft goal to Newcastle and can’t put anything together on offense.

that looked offsides enough to bring out the lines and shit

Every time Leeds have had a chance to work back into mid-table we've barfed on ourselves. Only getting one point off this trash Newcastle team is less than ideal.

If you told me we would take three points over the last two matches I would have taken it, but my hopes were higher after beating West Ham.

7JfhKB2.jpg

Every time Leeds have had a chance to work back into mid-table we've barfed on ourselves. Only getting one point off this trash Newcastle team is less than ideal.

If you told me we would take three points over the last two matches I would have taken it, but my hopes were higher after beating West Ham.

Getting zero points v Newcastle even less ideal

Back