• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

hahahahahahaha. I was certain that was offside. hahahahahaha

I'll take it!

Anyway, VAR don't lie. United deserved the 3 points on the balance of play.

I'm guessing they were saying that Cavani's arm doesn't count (which it shouldn't) as you can't score with it and the rest of him was onside with Cresswell's back foot. But man, that looked offside to me.

In any case, Cresswell was a complete turd on that play. Went behind his own line to even make it close then forgot about tracking his man to let Rashford score. Woof.

7JfhKB2.jpg

Here he looks on to me but I need dem lines.

Yep. Onside with the lines. My eyes lied to me.

Good game, West Ham, but the better side won on the day.

Wait...is he sure it's better than the London Olympic Stadium?

Declan Rice: “Every time I come to Old Trafford, I’ve always said it’s one of my favourite places to play, it’s an amazing stadium.”

MUFC 1.86-.27 WHU in the xG today. The second lowest xG West Ham have been held to this season. I thought Dalot and Maguire were very good today, and that this was the most composed Manchester United have looked under Ragnick so far.

MUFC 1.86-.27 WHU in the xG today. The second lowest xG West Ham have been held to this season. I thought Dalot and Maguire were very good today, and that this was the most composed Manchester United have looked under Ragnick so far.
Completely agree. Kinda surprised the xG for United was so low. That was a match I felt like United were completely in control of throughout and had lots of decent chances that went begging. West Ham never had a sniff.

2nd half vs Brentford and this full 90 has me feeling pretty excited for the end of the campaign. Team seems to be understanding Ralf's tactics much better now.

Wow. This you, phan?

I don’t know what deal Sean Dyche did with the PL but Burnley is literally incapable of getting a red card. Two sending off offenses already not given, one where the player even looked at the ref as if saying “I know, I’m off” and the card never came. It’s insane that Burnley has the longest streak of no reds in the league when they do this shit every single game.

“If Granit Xhaka…” went studs up late, got nowhere the ball, landed fully on a player’s calf, he would get a 6 game suspension

Back