• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

just saw the video. wtf

I don't like cats either but that's why I don't OWN ONE and have them in my home.

Calling out the front office and the owner's fairly directly with this comment.

Ralf Rangnick: “If Manchester United has not won a title in the last 10 years there must be some good reasons for that. Right now we are fourth in the league and everybody on the inside of the club including myself would be happy if we finish fourth at the end of the season.”

can be a prick on the pitch but seems like a really good dude off of it. this isn't the first of these stories I've heard about Mane. Good man.

West Ham trotting out Zouma in the XI today seems like an interesting call.

I posted this to my friends too

I refuse to watch the video, but animal abuse is deeply fucked and I want nothing to do with this player. Also, serious serial killer energy

But also I don't know morally if it can or should be equated to human abuse? I guess I'd say that there are enough footballers in the world that we should just fire all the abusers but I really don't know

It feels to me as though a suspension is in order, especially if he broke the law. Slotting right into the starting lineup is pretty bad imo.

Suspend with 2 weeks wages docked and write a statement about how it was an awful thing to do and unacceptable to the club. At a minimum.

West Ham fans booing every time he touches and announcers can't stop talking about it.

Cool with me but definitely very different from how commentators treat instances of sexual violence. I'm sure they're limited somewhat by ongoing investigations, but still you never hear a word

Lol, what a terrible missed call on that back pass. So obvious from every angle.

hahaha. Maguire did contact with Rodriguez but Rodriguez wasn't marking Varane...

What is happening with Everton-Newcastle? Two injury subs and two own goals already

This is a bad McTominay day. Just go ahead and sub him at HT. He isn't going to do better in the 2nd half.

Back