• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Picked the right day to captain Jota!

Southampton out here doing the Lord’s work this week

Southampton out here doing the Lord’s work this week

United just seem like a broken club right now. Your classic high ceiling, low floor team. Have some moments of brilliance due the individual talent, but the overall system feels flawed.

Imagine letting Donnie Van de Beek go off on loan and continuing to play Scott McTominay.

The audacity of this clown of a player

Just fucking drop him
54e97110cddcb5fa2855e83f856c01e0.jpg

How in the fucking fuck is Bruno not even carded for swinging at Ward Prouse? Jesus Christ.

How in the fucking fuck is Bruno not even carded for swinging at Ward Prouse? Jesus Christ.

As I understand it, it’s because he really loves the game of football. Do I have that right dv7?

Weather conditions at Turf Moor look ideal for a 0-0 draw, just as Burnley drew it up.

Fabinho turning into a goal scoring machine is something I didn’t see coming.

Score should probably be 4-1 Burnley right now. Weghorst and Rodriguez have been terrible.

Wild finish. I thought that may have been a handball but at second look it appeared to be a natural position in addition to being pretty high up the arm. Not great in game replays.

Poor Ralf. Just creating so much but absolute shit finishing.

As I understand it, it’s because he really loves the game of football. Do I have that right dv7?
Nah, should have been a red. As Bruno lost his head!

The fuck does loving football have to do with it? Weird comment.

Back