• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

JAYROD !!!!!!

Beautifully worked goal there...

Very nice goal for your Clarets.

But it is so far past the time where Maguire needs to be dropped permanently and stripped of the armband. He is just a liability at this point.

Very nice goal for your CLarets.

When you have only scored like 18 all year...each one is pretty special... seriously... they are a tough watch. I recommend anyone with insomnia to rewatch burnley's 0-0 draw with Watford last saturday.

The good news is that Sancho is clearly feeling more comfortable and confident in himself and just taking players on like he can. An

And I can't fault the effort the team is putting in right now (aside from Maguire playing matador defense, of course). Hard to get mad about an equalizer when two legit goals were ruled out in the first half... not to mention Tarkowski throwing out a chicken wing arm into Rashford on the 50/50 challenge inside Burnley's defensive 18 that *could* have been a penalty on another day.

Last edited:
This assistant referee may be the worst I've ever seen.

He missed the awful back pass call right in front of him, and two obvious fouls on coufal where all the players stopped assuming it would be called. Then several weird sideline decisions too, including the obvious fouls on Antonio which he then calls out of bounds the wrong way

The good news is that Sancho is clearly feeling more comfortable and confident in himself and just taking players on like he can. An

And I can't fault the effort the team is putting in right now (aside from Maguire playing matador defense, of course). Hard to get mad about an equalizer when two legit goals were ruled out in the first half... not to mention Tarkowski throwing out a chicken wing arm into Rashford on the 50/50 challenge inside Burnley's defensive 18 that *could* have been a penalty on another day.

Hard to discuss any sporting terms because obviously the only thing that matters is the atrocities he committed on that woman, but the Greenwood situation is probably the best thing that could have happened to Sancho. Man U's roster building was an abomination last summer but just flat out getting rid of a player who otherwise would command heavy playing time opens up Sancho to be himself without worrying about production as much.

wowww. David Moyes. Go have a long, hard look in the mirror. How disappointing.

Points for honesty but wow, I can't believe they actually just admitted they have no moral compass

Moyes is a very good manager but he says some incredibly dumb shit sometimes.

Meanwhile, Rooney said he wore longer studs than usual in a match against Chelsea in 2006 and the FA are putting an investigation into it.

Should have just said he cunt punted a cat in 2006. No problem then!

Back