• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Apparently it's a release clause plus I imagine Dortmund is going to get a hefty chunk of the reported fees associated with the deal. I've seen some reports that the agent fees and commissions are greater than the transfer fee itself.
Mino just died too so who gets the agent fees, I wonder?

I presume he ran his business through a corporation and that the contract with the player is with the corporation. So absent some clause to the contrary in the contract, the corp.
Did some quick digging and found this

According to reports in Brazil, all of Mino Raiola's clients will be managed by his cousin Vincenzo Raiola and lawyer Rafaela Pimenta.

No clue how reputable the source tho
https://m.republicworld.com/sports-...rling-haaland-and-paul-pogba-articleshow.html

I don't recall seeing this posted so apologies if Haas, but there's good article over on ESPN about Jack Harrison and his unusual career path. Almost zero mention of Wake Forest, but it's still a pretty entertaining read. LINK

Watkins clearly offside but the flag never went up so the play gets to reset.

Whatever, 1-1 now.

I don't recall seeing this posted so apologies if Haas, but there's good article over on ESPN about Jack Harrison and his unusual career path. Almost zero mention of Wake Forest, but it's still a pretty entertaining read. LINK

He was also recently brought up on a Spurs blog about interesting transfer targets from potentially relegated clubs. Also no mention of Wake, haha.

ETA: Is he still the only guy who played NCAA soccer in the PL? What about all major euro leagues?

VILLA TILL I DIE I'LL BE VILLA TILL I DIE (or in 2 hours...whichever comes first)

And I don't know how to tell you guys this but nobody really gives a shit about college soccer when talking about professional footballers...

He was also recently brought up on a Spurs blog about interesting transfer targets from potentially relegated clubs. Also no mention of Wake, haha.

ETA: Is he still the only guy who played NCAA soccer in the PL? What about all major euro leagues?

Steffen at Maryland and Ream at SLU are the only other active ones off the top of my head. I know Fulham is in the Championship, but they'll be up again next season.

Steffen as well.

Should have scrolled down.

Steffen at Maryland and Ream at SLU are the only other active ones off the top of my head. I know Fulham is in the Championship, but they'll be up again next season.
A few months ago I made a comprehensive list of current and former players somewhere on here. Probably on this thread. Or maybe on the US Soccer thread

Really good article, thanks for posting

Back