• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Nothing like Sunday morning football with an ELECTRIC Tim Howard.

I get the feeling Jose gave his prematch speech and walked out to the field. As soon as he was gone, Bale was like, forget what he said, just get me and Harry the ball.

I get the feeling Jose gave his prematch speech and walked out to the field. As soon as he was gone, Bale was like, forget what he said, just get me and Harry the ball.

I guess Bale's tee time was cancelled and he decided to show up....

If my math is correct, Liverpool has scored 15 goals in the last 13 PL matches, an average of 1.15 goals/game. Doesn't leave much margin for error with a depleted back line.

Back to the Lindelof-Maguire CB pairing. Le sigh.

Dan James starts again and hopefully can keep up his good form. Assuming Rashford left and Greenwood as the 9

Also, looking increasingly likely that Norwich will be bouncing straight back to to the Prem. 10 points clear of 3rd now

who would have guessed a year ago that Chelsea would start with Pulisic, Timo, Havertz, and James all on the bench?

Foul on Mount’s head, must have really hurt McTominay’s studs

I don't understand the rule then

His hand is shoulder high and hit the ball

That's a handball one would think

This is the correct take

Angles were awful that we saw, and perhaps Atwell did as well, but it did appear that Greenwood’s arm raised into CHO’s arm to force it up. Although I think it was hitting CHO’s hand regardless. I’d have hate to seen it given as it was soft, but certainly wasn’t a natural position and changed the path of the ball.

Angles were awful that we saw, and perhaps Atwell did as well, but it did appear that Greenwood’s arm raised into CHO’s arm to force it up. Although I think it was hitting CHO’s hand regardless. I’d have hate to seen it given as it was soft, but certainly wasn’t a natural position and changed the path of the ball.
I could accept if the referee decided that Greenwood raised CHOs arm up (not agreed but accepted) -- Would be nice to get some clarification from the ref or able to hear their discussion with the VAR guy

But his arm certainly hit the ball and changed its course. That's a foul.

Ho hum choir boy McTominay in another scuffle with Rudiger

who has ever said McHotinay was a choir boy? He's a proper shit stirrer

Back