• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lol i said the same and got a bunch of shit earlier this season. I think he’s a huge punk. Much like Tom Davies, loves to get into it.

no you said he's a dirty player iirc

he isn't dirty like Roy Keane tended to be, he's just a guy that likes to raise the temperature to get into people's heads

Both Davies and McTominay are the type of players that an English color commentator will bend over backward to make apologies for and mention “I know them, they are a lovely kid, don’t have a mean bone in their body” after they go in studs up on a bad challenge.

This has been such a poor match in terms of quality of play. So many bad touches and even worse passes.

no you said he's a dirty player iirc

he isn't dirty like Roy Keane tended to be, he's just a guy that likes to raise the temperature to get into people's heads

A difference without distinction imo

dirty, to me, is players that put in tackles with bad intentions like they hope the tackle leaves the other player injured

getting into shoving piss contests is not the same thing, IMO

Have had this conversation far too many times with wakephan09 about Mark Noble to want to get into it again lol

STOP SHOOTING WITH YOUR RIGHT FOOT, FRED

(that was actually a half-decent attempt tho)

now give Ole his 20 push ups

willie-mays-hayes.jpg

12 down with 12 to go. I'm starting to think that United might not win the title this season, guys.

12 down with 12 to go. I'm starting to think that United might not win the title this season, guys.

True but my guess is that you're pretty happy with your place in the table. Did you expect to be in second at this point, albeit 12 back?

That would have felt about right (12 back, not 2nd) at the beginning of the season.

It's a disappointing position to be in given where United were in January...

I'm also not sure why the Chelsea players, including CHO himself!, were allowed to stand right behind the referee and lobby him as he is reviewing the incident. Surely there is a rule against that?

Shaw on Hudson Odoi's handball: "I even heard the referee say to H [Maguire] if I say it's a pen then it's going to cause a lot of people to talk afterwards."

If that is true then that ref should never be allowed to be in charge of another match. That's beyond cowardly.

Shaw on Hudson Odoi's handball: "I even heard the referee say to H [Maguire] if I say it's a pen then it's going to cause a lot of people to talk afterwards."

If that is true then that ref should never be allowed to be in charge of another match. That's beyond cowardly.
Sounds like it is being walked back by United/Shaw that he misheard or something

Thank fuck because that would have been awful if true

Back