• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Maguire did him no favors but seriously fucking awful from Fred

United can be so poor playing the ball out of the back it’s a wonder that doesn’t happen more often. But that was just brutal.

Meanwhile, in France...

MASON!! 1-1!

Smart low cross in by Pogba, wonderfully smart leave by VdB, and a powerful finish by Greenwood. That's more like it. Lets go

Soton v Lei/Man United
Chelsea v Man City

The FA Cup semi-final draw.

Soton get to face either side they have recently lost 9-0 to at Wembley. Nightmare.

"What does a Fred do?"

That question has returned today. Get him off the fucking pitch, Ole. He's been dreadful.

More lazy play from United. This should be 3-1. Vardy makes that 9 of 10 times.

Maguire skinned by Vardy who somehow doesn't even get his shot on target. Should be 3-1.

Can we make all 5 substitutions at once?

hahahahaha yesssss

Ole doing a quadrouple substitution. I would have gone for all 5 and subbed off Maguire too. Just for shits and giggles.

Totally agree with Twellman re: taking VdB off and leaving on Fred is a puzzling decision by Ole, especially since Fred has been so poor today and holds a good share of blame for each of LCFCs goals

McT holds, VdB plays the 8, and Bruno the 10 in a 4-2-3-1. Would have made perfect sense to me

Let's make-believe and say that Leicester take all 3 off Man City tomorrow and then Man United beat BHA on Sunday.

That would mean 11 back with United having a game in hand and 8/9 to play. Race back showing a pulse? I say no, not even if all that happens. Win the game in hand and pick up another 3 point bump (City lose/United win) then mebbe... but still not likely.

God, Jan/Feb was just awful for helping us have a title chase.

Pereira with 2 nice goals - Chelsea a mess once Silva went off with the red. Pulisic with a right place, right time finish.

Back