• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Chelsea shipped 5 goals to Big Sam's West Brom AT the Bridge?

hahahhahahaha

another comeback by Man United yesterday to go 11 clear of 5th. that should lock up CL football next season.

Now to collect maximum points the rest of the way and really build towards a more sustained title challenge next season.

With Chelsea losing and Spurs drawing, the race for 4th is still wide open.

Everton have CP and Brighton before facing Spurs, so I'm sure we'll get two points out of both.

However James is back and apparently 100% for the first time since the holiday break and Jean-Philippe Gbamin is on the bench! He hasn't not featured for the Toffees since October 2019. He's had multiple leg injuries including an Achilles which that have kept him out for 18 months. He was fairly big purchase at 25-30M and was suppose to be Idrissa Gueye's replacement but only played 136 minutes before getting crocked.

Holgate starting alongside Mina and Keane with Godfrey and Allan out. Hopefully that means he's playing the #6, which I still think can be his best position.

Oh goddamnit I'm getting excited about Everton again. Which means we'll lose the next two "easier" matches and finish 8th.

Haha I would not tie a lot of hopes up in JP Gbamin

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Haha I would not tie a lot of hopes up in JP Gbamin

Oh I’m not. Just wanted to talk about our INJURY CRISIS.

How have we not scored yet? Seamus looking five years younger whipping those balls in from the right.

Oh look another injury, this time to Gomes. The dreaded Gylfi/James combo on the field together. Our MF is so slooooow.

Boy I really dislike watching Carlo’s Everton

Carlo is a coward

Doesn’t believe in his players at all

Meh it’s not Carlo’s fault that Richy can’t finish and Palace’s keeper had a blinder

Ok but it is his fault he keeps picking five defenders and two slow midfielders against bottom sides

We got passed off the field by one of the worst passing teams in the division, I don’t blame Richarlison for that

I know we have injury issues rn restricting his choices but wooooof these performances

Ok but it is his fault he keeps picking five defenders and two slow midfielders against bottom sides

We got passed off the field by one of the worst passing teams in the division, I don’t blame Richarlison for that

I know we have injury issues rn restricting his choices but wooooof these performances

I mean the XG was 2.14-0.57 according to FotMob. Our inability to finish, especially through Richarlison, is the reason why this team isn’t going to qualify for Europe.

Who else would you have started today at CM? Allan and Doucoure being out leaves you with James, Gylfi and Tom. JPG got his cameo too.

I agree that this team is woefully slow and unathletic, but Carlo is playing who he can.

Yeah the bench was pretty sad today, and not having a single young midfielder available is tough

Can Godfrey or Holgate not play in the midfield? Nkounkou was available.

Not surprised we dominated xG, we were mostly the better team. Just sick of the uninspiring performances against shit teams.

Back