• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Man United have announced a 5 year, 235 mil pound deal with TeamViewer for a shirt sponsorship deal
tenor.gif

Ed Woodward is really good at the commercial side of running a club. So glad he is away from the football side of it, which he was terrible at.

Man United have announced a 5 year, 235 mil pound deal with TeamViewer for a shirt sponsorship deal
tenor.gif

Ed Woodward is really good at the commercial side of running a club. So glad he is away from the football side of it, which he was terrible at.

Isn't that a massive financial drop compared to their previous deal with Chevy?

Southgate explaining Trent not making the squad because of current form but leaving Bamford out in his current form is a bit head scratching.

And for those who didn’t see, Jack with one assist on a Bamford goal and completely created out of nothing a VAR overturned goal earlier. I wish he’d marry an American and one time switch to US.

Isn't that a massive financial drop compared to their previous deal with Chevy?
Not really. Per year about the same - Chevy deal was 7 years vs 5 this time

Chevy also was official "automobile" of MUFC and got the seat head covers at OT

This deal doesn't include either so can still be bid on/sold for more monies

i think west ham is better when lingard and antonio play

"Full credit to Arsenal...", "credit to Arsenal"

Fuck offfffffff

bro you gotta stop watching nbc

sky sports calling first 35 "brilliant" for the hammers

yeah i am grad student poor and cannot afford sprots but it has its benefits sometimes

This is an absolutely insane game. Y'all are missing out. Incredible stuff

That was the best game I think I've seen in years. I feel faint

I watched Tenet last night for the first time and it was only slightly more confusing than this ARS/WHU game

Fofana is some young defender, isn't he?? Rarely have I seen him put a foot wrong.

3rd time Fred has had a poor pass in our defensive 3rd and this time it is right to Inheanacho for the goal. Just horrible. He does that way too fucking often, just switches off.

Back