• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Strange more was that there was no stoppage for a number of minutes. The booth reported it was being reviewed by VAR, commented that his hand was in an unnatural position ripe for a penalty, Smoky Room in London called, and then confirmed it had been checked and was complete all before the next stoppage. Bizarre sequence.

fixed

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Time-wasting and diving, that's the Everton way.

Coleman an absolute shit, RiCharlatan a diving clown, and Davies ugly, overrated trash

So Klopp is a "whiny cry baby" for noting the impact on Liverpool of losing VVD, Gomez and Matip? I know I shouldn't take this bait but really?

I happen to think that Klopp does whine and complain some, much like most managers, but your apparent position that Liverpool's injuries didn't impact its performance this year - because Villa -- may not be your best thought out argument.

Now if Klopp starts whining about fat refs and "typical Germans", then perhaps you'll have a point.

Klopp is a baby back bitch

Dude cries all the time. Which is a shame because he used to be a fun good natured guy before the Liverpool ethos ruined him.

Klopp is a baby back bitch

Dude cries all the time. Which is a shame because he used to be a fun good natured guy before the Liverpool ethos ruined him.

Mimosa drunk which I actually didn’t think was a real thing. Congrats?

Yeah. Greenwood handball in a very unnatural position off West Ham players back (?): https://twitter.com/ChristiaEllesar/status/1391435823711756292

Best pic I could find. That tweet is ofc ignoring the fact that they instructed refs to change how they judge handballs after the weekend where Dier got fucked with that call. Still ridiculous inconsistency across the league.

somehow I missed that while watching the 2nd half (I blame my daughter)

But that's a pen for me and it looks like Greenwood got away with that one

Hard to imagine a team with zero shots on target and no real penalty shouts being robbed though.

But yes we suck. That part is true.

I never said we were robbed. We had zero shots on target and only one meh penalty shout. We deserved to lose.

And I didn't say y'all suck because you don't. You're three points out of fifth with a game in hand. I said your team is populated by assholes, time wasters, and divers.

And DCL who is talented and not an asshole.

But he should have been carded the second time he elbowed someone in the face by accident

I never said we were robbed. We had zero shots on target and only one meh penalty shout. We deserved to lose.

And I didn't say y'all suck because you don't. You're three points out of fifth with a game in hand. I said your team is populated by assholes, time wasters, and divers.

Oh no we suck. This team is hot garbage and the only reason we're in the top half of the table is because the league is wide open and Carlo knows what's doing. We have a massive lack of creativity without James (who is injury riddled) and our collective lack of athleticism and speed is a real problem. I'm glad to hear we were being assholes though, we are generally way too soft. Our only diver is Richy and in today's game literally every player is a time waster. Including every player on your squad when you have a lead.

Oh no we suck. This team is hot garbage and the only reason we're in the top half of the table is because the league is wide open and Carlo knows what's doing. We have a massive lack of creativity without James (who is injury riddled) and our collective lack of athleticism and speed is a real problem. I'm glad to hear we were being assholes though, we are generally way too soft. Our only diver is Richy and in today's game literally every player is a time waster. Including every player on your squad when you have a lead.

Davies literally dove and got the opposing player so frustrated with it that it drew him a yellow card today. Meanwhile Coleman out there yelling at the opposing team like he doesn't take the field with a bunch of twats.

While biased, I actually think we have fewer whiny assholes and cheaters than other clubs. Definitely understand why you hate Davies, and I'll add Richy in there as well, but otherwise there are not a bunch of hateable guys in the side.

Davies literally dove and got the opposing player so frustrated with it that it drew him a yellow card today. Meanwhile Coleman out there yelling at the opposing team like he doesn't take the field with a bunch of twats.

You got a clip? i searched "Davies dive" and "Tom Davies dive" in Twitter and got one post from 7h saying "Tom Davies dive". If it was egregious I feel like it would be all over the webs.

Honestly though I love Tom Davies' snide. So even if you find a clip I won't care. He's one of our few players from the last couple of seasons who always plays like he cares.

He's also a better person than any of youse (and me!)

Oh and a fashion icon too

Honestly though I love Tom Davies' snide. So even if you find a clip I won't care. He's one of our few players from the last couple of seasons who always plays like he cares.

He's also a better person than any of youse (and me!)

Oh and a fashion icon too
Oh I love the guy, I just understand why other teams wouldn't. Dv7 just hates him because he's got better hair than him.

The sporting KC Austin FC match has been entertaining. I hope Busio makes the most of his talent he can be a really good one.

The sporting KC Austin FC match has been entertaining. I hope Busio makes the most of his talent he can be a really good one.

Been a fun match. The assist by Stroud on Austin FC's early goal was ridiculously nice. Austin would have won this game comfortably if Ring wasn't such a dumbass.

Anyways back to today's earlier match between Everton and FC London Olympic

Been a fun match. The assist by Stroud on Austin FC's early goal was ridiculously nice. Austin would have won this game comfortably if Ring wasn't such a dumbass.

Anyways back to today's earlier match between Everton and FC London Olympic

Is that the play in question? For f*** sakes, what was Seamus supposed to do there? The dude has no tolerance for that nonsense.

While biased, I actually think we have fewer whiny assholes and cheaters than other clubs. Definitely understand why you hate Davies, and I'll add Richy in there as well, but otherwise there are not a bunch of hateable guys in the side.

Probably fair. Richarlison, Digne and Pickford are the only people I strongly dislike.

Probably fair. Richarlison, Digne and Pickford are the only people I strongly dislike.

Back