• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Is that the play in question? For f*** sakes, what was Seamus supposed to do there? The dude has no tolerance for that nonsense.
If you didn't watch the match (and I assumed you did, siff), you'd know that was the culmination of a lot of bullshit coleman fuckery. Including an amazing thirty yard hump

Coufal is the most no-nonsense player in the squad. He'd also just got elbowed in the face by DCL and Cresswell stomped (accidentally) by Godfrey in the tackle that took him out of the game

Probably fair. Richarlison, Digne and Pickford are the only people I strongly dislike.

Similarly I only really dislike Henderson on Liverpool. Salah and Mane love a dive, but so does every attacker these days. Thiago's annoying because how incredibly overrated he is, but I don't hate him. Henderson is the fakest "captain" ever though. Dude only came out against the Super League once it unraveled and tried to act like some players union rep when they offered up a paltry sum to the NHS during COVID but stayed quiet when FSG furloughed club employs. He just seems fake as hell.

They don't accept the Euro either so get out of here with your bullshit

Good point. I had to exchange Euros for Czech currency when I travelled from Vienna to Prague with Manifest. We also went to Munich. But out of those three cites Prague was the most Eurotrash by a country mile. In a great way though, don't get me wrong. We had a fantastic time there. Vienna was cooler though. Munich in third. All cool cities. Y'all should visit.

If you didn't watch the match (and I assumed you did, siff), you'd know that was the culmination of a lot of bullshit coleman fuckery. Including an amazing thirty yard hump

Coufal is the most no-nonsense player in the squad. He'd also just got elbowed in the face by DCL and Cresswell stomped (accidentally) by Godfrey in the tackle that took him out of the game

I don't know man, that was a decent level of nonsense from Coufal. Which is surprising since he's got the whole Euro skinhead vibe going. You'd think he could at least not fall over and try to simulate a foul.

Last edited:

I will not tolerate Seamus Coleman slander!

Last edited:

I did indeed watch the match, every single minute of it in fact.

Love Prague. You prefer Vienna?

On another note, my player of the season - Ben Godfrey - played an exquisite through ball to DCL for the goal that got us three points. The dude is an absolute beast, my favorite player by a country mile.

this season was supposed to be a dumpster fire and turns out our ceiling was CL even with a thinned-out squad, more than happy for the lads tbh.

I don't know man, that was a decent level of nonsense from Coufal. Which is surprising since he's got the whole Euro skinhead vibe going. You'd think he could at least not fall over and try to simulate a foul.

His head isn't shaved, his hairline is just receding.

I will not tolerate Seamus Coleman slander!

It's not slander if it's true.

Honestly though I love Tom Davies' snide. So even if you find a clip I won't care. He's one of our few players from the last couple of seasons who always plays like he cares.

He's also a better person than any of youse (and me!)

Oh and a fashion icon too
The crowd loves a trier
- Sir Alex Ferguson

lol West Ham fans

Buncha Elijah Wood wannabes

original.gif

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manches...mier-league-schedule-title-race-is-impossible

Ole needs to stop crying. You're in this mess because your club is run by parasites, the fans revolted, and you're an employee of the Glazers. So blame them, not the PL. Be a man, not a coward.

Everton had four matches in nine days between Dec 23rd and Jan 1st. Now the league let Man City fake a COVID outbreak and get out of one of our matches, but we were scheduled to play:

Dec 23 - ManU
Dec 26 - SheffU
Dec 28 - Man City
Jan 1 - West Ham

That was just regular scheduling.

Mainly, the ManU "title race" is impossible because Man City ain't dropping 9 of 9 points against Newcastle/Brighton/Everton

Looks like Ole will give Leicester the advantage for CL placement, though

Looks like the stars are aligning for Graham Potter to be hired as Spurs' next manager. Brendan Rodgers may be the preferred candidate but I doubt he gets pried away from Leicester.

Looks like the stars are aligning for Graham Potter to be hired as Spurs' next manager. Brendan Rodgers may be the preferred candidate but I doubt he gets pried away from Leicester.

Is that a good thing? I know he's highly thought of but he didn't win squat at Swansea, and Brighton aren't in a better position than when he arrived.

He's got a Marco Silva vibe about him.

Is that a good thing? I know he's highly thought of but he didn't win squat at Swansea, and Brighton aren't in a better position than when he arrived.

He's got a Marco Silva vibe about him.

He’s a lot more of a stats darling than Silva was. Telling Silva is still unhired since his firing in 2019. He has Brighton up the xG table if not the table. That side desperately lacks people who can put the ball in the net, which Spurs do not. I think it’d be a decent signing but not a slam dunk.

Love Prague. You prefer Vienna?

Yeah man Vienna was the tits. Just a perfect blend of new and old. Multiculturalism at its finest. We also got a personalized tour from Vad who took Manifest and I around the city and then we hit some vineyards on the hills over looking Vienna afterwards. It was an awesome day.

I liked Prague too but its just felt a little more kitschy and touristy. Although we did have a hell of a day drinking with some British lads on stag. They were from Liverpool and hollered at me because I was wearing a Cambodian knock off Everton jersey. The group was half Liverpool and half Everton fans and 100% nuts. Good times. Good times.

He’s a lot more of a stats darling than Silva was. Telling Silva is still unhired since his firing in 2019. He has Brighton up the xG table if not the table. That side desperately lacks people who can put the ball in the net, which Spurs do not. I think it’d be a decent signing but not a slam dunk.

So more of a Martinez/Silva combo. Plays pretty soccer but without any results. Would be an interesting hire, but I doubt a popular one. Definitely not the managerial signing of a SuperClub, that's for sure.

Back