• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Roberto was and is 10x the coach Silva was.

Also in case I haven’t said it here lately I absolutely love David Moyes and I’m very happy for his success this season.

He’s a lot more of a stats darling than Silva was. Telling Silva is still unhired since his firing in 2019. He has Brighton up the xG table if not the table. That side desperately lacks people who can put the ball in the net, which Spurs do not. I think it’d be a decent signing but not a slam dunk.

This is essentially the argument. Apparently, he has fans among some of the players as well; they've found his Brighton teams difficult to play against and have been impressed with what he's done with them. He's obviously more of an unknown than others but his profile is similar in some ways to the last successful manager Spurs hired who played nice football at a more resource-limited club: Mauricio Pochettino.

Buncha Elijah Wood wannabes

original.gif

i don't understand the reference

oh haha it's an american hooligan film how cute

i was actually living in Surrey when this came out but i don't recall hearing about it all lol

oh haha it's an american hooligan film how cute

i was actually living in Surrey when this came out but i don't recall hearing about it all lol
I hadn't heard of it either until several years later.

You wanna see a PROPER cockney hooligan film you watch THE FIRM with Gary Oldman from 1989. My dvd will only play in region 2-coded dvd players so I don't get to watch it very often.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on this egregious miss by the officials, phan?

ball hit the post

clearly changes trajectory after the post before appearing to graze the hand (and that apparent contact may be only a function of this camera angle)

Last edited:

Egregious? Not a single player called for it

Also, I'd never seen that angle but it certainly didn't look like a handball from any of the angles I saw on the broadcast

To be completely honest, I don't know what a handball even is any more

I mean his hand stops the ball from going in. At least from that angle. Seems like a handball. But whatever.

You guys we're probably pumped when Torsten Frings used his hands to stop a goal in 2002.

What's it like to cheer for a Men In Blazers bandwagon team? Fucking hipsters with their love of Richarlison and ugly ass Davies.

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

What's it like to cheer for a Men In Blazers bandwagon team? Fucking hipsters with their love of Richarlison and ugly ass Davies.

This attempt at humor is just....so....Spursy

But hey that’s what happens when you root for a soulless scab club. You make these jokes.

Last edited:
Back