• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

There's two fundamentally different kinds of sports fandom: talking shit about your own players and talking shit about the enemy.

Says a lot about a person

#betterphan

There's two fundamentally different kinds of sports fandom: talking shit about your own players and talking shit about the enemy.

Says a lot about a person

#betterphan

True. But man I can’t explain to you how frustrating this side is. We just got played off the park by a relegated side at home who were starting youth players. And we’ve had 6-8 similar results since Christmas. This squad is rotten. After every match our own leaders blame it on their attitude. And it’s obvious, you could tell that SHU wanted it more yesterday, which is nuts when you consider what we were playing for.

This has been a big problem for years, but it’s even more obvious now that we have a top manager. Their needs to be a massive clear out at this club. 10-15 players, who are mentally weak and happy to mail it in.

I don’t think Ancelotti is the man for that job.

That all sounds reasonable and I've been there. I'm telling you, relegation will do the trick. Though I recently told townie my hot take that all tanking is bad in sports, so not sure how you'd achieve it otherwise.

Also, your shitty team just held my team to like zero shots on target

Sky Sports says Harry Kane has told Tottenham that he wants OUT this summer

Also say that his preference is to remain in England. Man United, Man City, and Chelsea have been talking to his agent/representatives. SILLY SEASON HAS STARTED!

I can't wait for all the back pages saying United is trying to decide between Haaland and Kane for the next month before Kane signs for City and Haaland goes to Chelsea. FUN!

I can't wait for all the back pages saying United is trying to decide between Haaland and Kane for the next month before Kane signs for City and Haaland goes to Chelsea. FUN!

And then United signs Callum Wilson and says that they got the guy they wanted all along.

Ugh, we're going to get Swansea or Bournemouth aren't we? Need Brentford or Barnsley to flip this in the return.

Roy Hodgson to step down as Palace managers at seasons end

Lampard rumored to be the front runner to take over. Lol

Ole going back to the McFred double pivot today against a relegated Fulham at home. I don't understand the need for both of them against such inferior opposition. Why not Pogba or VdB as a true playmaking 8 linking the back 5 (including DM) and front 4 (including Bruno)?

It is good that Rashford is getting to rest his body before the Final tho. I'd rather he not even sub on today if possible.

Lol Everton put five at the back with a double pivot against relegated Sheffield at the weekend so I know the feeling

Cavani with a majestic goal from 40 plus yards out! Awesome to see fans back at OT too.

Back