• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Much better today, particularly in the second half. Football with fans is infinitely better. You can only slowly pass the ball backwards once or twice before the fans get onto you at Goodison. The second half was electric, even with just 6K in the stands.

The whole Spurs squad just seems like they have PTSD after the last two years. It hurts but it's really time for a full rebuild. Any vestiges of the Poch era are pretty much gone. That likely looks like parting with Kane, Lamela, Toby, Dier, Winks, Lloris (?) and a lot of other dead wood... and letting the new manager build his team, hopefully around the core of Rodon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Lo Celso, and Sonny.

Levy, in his apology letter to fans, essentially admitted that he let his focus on the squad lapse while dealing with the stadium. That pretty much led to the project running out of steam under Poch, the mistake of hiring Mou, and now Kane wanting out. A better argument for a DOF could not be made. Time to rip off the bandage, I guess.

fundamentally different fans, those

rip to y'all but i'm built different

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

7l6fvgk1u4071.jpg

The whole Spurs squad just seems like they have PTSD after the last two years. It hurts but it's really time for a full rebuild. Any vestiges of the Poch era are pretty much gone. That likely looks like parting with Kane, Lamela, Toby, Dier, Winks, Lloris (?) and a lot of other dead wood... and letting the new manager build his team, hopefully around the core of Rodon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Lo Celso, and Sonny.

Levy, in his apology letter to fans, essentially admitted that he let his focus on the squad lapse while dealing with the stadium. That pretty much led to the project running out of steam under Poch, the mistake of hiring Mou, and now Kane wanting out. A better argument for a DOF could not be made. Time to rip off the bandage, I guess.

We'll take Dele, then

all we need to do is not lose for southhampton for 6th

that's europa now, right?

Yep! But if we lose and spurs beat Leicester we'll drop to seventh and end up in this European conference situation which I don't understand

As the Soccer Guy on Facebook would say, congratulations to the West Hammer Soccer Football Club franchise on its victory against Western Broom Albinos, which puts them in the Ewe Rope league next season!

Last edited:

Back