• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

United with some more stellar defending. AWB loses track of trailing attackers way too often.

United with some more stellar defending. AWB loses track of trailing attackers way too often.

It's just the mirror of a winger being offside all the time -- you can see down the line so there is no excuse to be behind the CBs at all.

if he stays one more year that would be better news for Man United with Cavani signing on for next season

Then Kane could come in and be a signing like RVP for the 2022/23 season

Another lackluster performance from United today. Not a ton of confidence going into the Europa final.

I'm going to need an explanation how Tielemans kicking Werner in the back of the leg isn't a penalty.

Now Leicester just need a point versus rudderless Spurs, who will be in less rest, at the King Power

Um.....I think you’re missing something here, champ.

Someone apparently not familiar with reading the current standings and games remaining. Not sure you want to settle for a point with Liverpool breathing down your neck with GD favor?

Spurs also playing for Europa League vs the new Conference League thingy might light a fire under their collective arses.

As a Chelsea fan, a great victory today...I was not too happy going into the locker room but that was quickly assuaged. Absolutely cannot have a letdown at Villa Park though - need to collect all three there and then turn to focus on Porto.

Joe Willock just scored to put Newcastle up 1-0 and became the youngest player in Premier League history to score in six consecutive matches.

Back