• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

A little disappointed to see that McTominay is still getting the start over Casemiro tody, but I guess it does take time to get into the rhythm of the club and what EtH wants to do.

Well, you are an Everton fan so it makes sense that you're there for the soap opera drama rather than to watch good football.

I hate to break it to you but pro wrestling refereeing is more legitimate than PL officiating. What do you think you’re watching?

college soccer stops the clock and it's not a big deal

unlimited subs affects the late-game tiredness issue husky mentioned, but I think the mandatory sitting out for guys that force the clock to stop

A little disappointed to see that McTominay is still getting the start over Casemiro tody, but I guess it does take time to get into the rhythm of the club and what EtH wants to do.

I think he wants Cas to get another half hour or so today and then start vs Arsenal on Saturday.

I'm sorry but you're not allowed to just say "United" anymore.

Thing is, everyone knows who that refers to. Same as “City”. No one things your talking about Leicester or Hull or Swansea.

Not anymore. Man U isn't even the original "United". The movie and book "Damned United" are about a different United.

3d1953993fe545040218e08eaf0624fa.jpg

BIG DAVE

he had no business getting to that freekick from Maddison. ridiculous save.

I'd get Ronaldo on for Rashford

I know he's got the assist but he's been very poor today. His touch is just letting him down time and time again

its the audacity for me for Ronaldo to even try that bicycle

I wonder if Ronaldo has ever scored at the KP

(I know he has eleventy billion goals but not sure how many times Leicester have been in the EPL to host him)

Lol you dummy man u trolls were awful silent the last couple of years. Win a couple of games and now you won't shut up.

EtH ball is fun! United! United!

another clean sheet
another 3 points

EtH has the plan and the personality to finally get this club back to where it deserves to be

Lol you dummy man u trolls were awful silent the last couple of years. Win a couple of games and now you won't shut up.

EtH ball is fun! United! United!

lol not true, but have fun with your continued troll efforts!

Back