• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

congrats to ManU for getting a win at the KP, which they won't have the opportunity to do over the next few years unless they meet in a domestic cup

another clean sheet
another 3 points

EtH has the plan and the personality to finally get this club back to where it deserves to be

I have no idea whether ETH is the right guy or not but Jose and OGS both took United to 2nd place league finishes. This isn't the first time since SAF that United has had a good couple of weeks.

Curious how different Lester's reality would be if they got CL either in '19-20 when they collapsed, or '20-21 when they coulda got it with a W on the final day. Could prove extremely costly

Closes in 20 minutes! Or however long Liverpool need to get the job done.

Man City are going to win everything if Haaland stays healthy and that pisses me off

The media are all on about how Alvarez will spell Haaland from time to time but they won't play together much. Not sure I get that take other than it fits into a narrative about how people think City will play. Of course City has a lot of guys to rotate, but I think we're going to see them out there together a lot. City is playing a lot more early balls in the air with Haaland out there. And Alvarez has already shown he can play in the box very effectively with Haaland. He's been involved in three of his goals. Loved that first one against NF where Alvarez makes a little run that pulls a defender out of the space where the ball went in.

damn that Zakaria for pushing them over the edge of fiscal irresponsibility

Tyrell Malacia may turn out to be the absolute bargain that Denis Irwin became (okay, probably not *that* good of a signing)

That guy can absolutely play. He's so smart with his positioning and first touch plus he has the personality to point out to more experienced players their mistakes in real time on the pitch.

There is a real player there and he just seems to be going from strength to strength. Reminds me of Evra in his personality and way he goes about a match. I'm glad Suarez will never come up against him to distribute some racial abuse. The shame remains, Liverpool supporters.

Back