• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Did VAR even look at this?

Not a red?
423d9c4715e2fb6b03b0953591b82447.jpg

Did VAR even look at this?

The sad thing is I think most of us have grown so accustomed to him never getting cards that we didn’t blink when he got away with this.

VVD could murder the Queen and he wouldn’t see red, not allowed.

He was pulling the same shit on James two years ago when he tore his ACL, he’s a low key dirty little bitch

Gooner. You're a typical Arsenal whiner. This was all from the start of this season...not even a month old.

Get a fucking grip.

Half of those aren’t complaints, a couple more are clearly tongue in cheek comments, and two are definitely complaints but if you actually watched games and didn’t just make pithy comments after the fact, you’d agree with me because the Laws of the Game say I’m right and you love the Laws of the Game.

Instead of following your own internal agenda of anti-Arsenal/anti-Gooner, how about we all just agree that reading comprehension is not your strong suit and consistency is not the referees’ strong suit.

Half of those aren’t complaints, a couple more are clearly tongue in cheek comments, and two are definitely complaints but if you actually watched games and didn’t just make pithy comments after the fact, you’d agree with me because the Laws of the Game say I’m right and you love the Laws of the Game.

Instead of following your own internal agenda of anti-Arsenal/anti-Gooner, how about we all just agree that reading comprehension is not your strong suit and consistency is not the referees’ strong suit.

All of this to say that we have a center and VAR tomorrow who are both from Manchester but as is standard with Mancunian officials, neither supports a Football League club. So congrats on getting the EtH era really back on track, dv7.

Brasky, I know you’re with me.

Last thing in that, if that was all you could find from 5 games and most of it is incorrect, seek help.

VAR and the ref absolutely failed in disallowing a goal by Newcastle. The announcers were dumbfounded.

Richarlison picking up the yellow for removing his shirt and then having his goal reversed. Ha, that's excellent.

Also turns out Reece James is a piece of shit. Who knew

Really impressed with how Patterson is progressing. His first few appearances he looked not quite up to it but he’s full of confidence now. Looking like an absolutely brilliant signing now.

Haaland is a machine

I dont see how you defend him at City. He's faster than most forwards and he's stronger than most forwards. Oh and he knows exactly where to run with guys like Silva, Foden and KdB feeding him. It's the perfect attack. Think their back line is shaky but it doesn't even matter.

I dont see how you defend him at City. He's faster than most forwards and he's stronger than most forwards. Oh and he knows exactly where to run with guys like Silva, Foden and KdB feeding him. It's the perfect attack. Think their back line is shaky but it doesn't even matter.
Yep
If he stays healthy then Man City are winning everything and he might score 40 in the league

Back