• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Leicester, needing to fight for their life, down 2-0 after half an hour to a team that's been on the beach for a month.

Yeah, I don't know if it's a regular one or coronation related or what, but I'll take three matches spaced out like this. Unfortunately my boss scheduled some shit at 2 -- extremely inconsiderate.

Wow, Blackburn back from 3-1 down to take the lead 4-3 through Brereton-Diaz.

Would love if they snuck into the playoff and got promoted. Liverpool seem to have a good relationship with them -- maybe they would want Fab Carvalho on loan or Morton again, though there were rumblings that Brighton may want Carvalho as part of any Mac Allister deal (not sure if loan or permanent).

Wow. So I guess it's Sunderland on goal difference just beating Blackburn to the last playoff spot. Wild. The Championship is crazy.

And they survived Nathan Jones bailing on them in the middle of the year to totally suck at Southampton and still made the playoffs.

Pretty wild that Sunderland have a chance to go up. Lyndon Gooch has been there since he was 16 and has spent most of his time in the first team while they were in League One. No idea if he'd play if they get promoted but he's been a regular starter for a few years.

And Sunderland surived Alex Neil bailing on THEM this year to suck at Stoke City.

There goes Everton’s chance at Gyökeres, I fear

10% possession is probably not ideal for holding a one goal lead

Back