• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Champions League (and other Euro comps) Thread. NWT.

Bernardo Silva looked like a dickhead going middle with the keeper not even moving an inch and just casually catching his attempt. That made me laugh so hard.

So, as the implications trickle down the EPL table, where do we expect the cutoff line to be for eligibility for European football of any kind next season?

So, as the implications trickle down the EPL table, where do we expect the cutoff line to be for eligibility for European football of any kind next season?
I would think 6. City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Villa in the Champions League. Spurs Europa. Newcastle Conference.

I think it could go to 7 if City doesn’t win the FA Cup. FA Cup winner goes to Europa League

Man United are winning the FA Cup

Only two matches matter the rest of the season with the first being on Sunday. COME ON, UNITED!

Would be wild if Coventry City could somehow win the FA Cup while not even qualifying for the promotion playoffs

Leverkusen pulling out the draw in the 89’ is wild. 44 matches unbeaten
draw didn't matter because West Ham was down 0-2 on aggregate below the match. So with five minutes to go took off holding midfielder and fullback to give it a last go

No surprise at all they scored!

They were trash and the referee was absolutely terrible. Gave eight yellow cards in the last twenty minutes

Back