• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Champions League (and other Euro comps) Thread. NWT.

Pedri is a magician and Raphinha can flat out finish. 2-2!

----

That's 16 goals in the 4 quarterfinal matches so far and I don't think they're finished just yet.

i'm against it, but you kinda get the appeal of the super league when you see these teams play each other
yep, it is why UEFA is moving to the Swiss model for the group stage in the CL starting next season. Get much more of these high profile matches throughout the season.

I don't like it because I like the true fairness of the double round-robin, but I get the need to hold the greedy owners at bay by giving them more revenue with these marquee matchups.

(it was)

and back to level in Germany via a Hummels OG

4-3 and 3-3 on aggregate in these two matches. FUN!

ter Stegen just doesn't convince me and Vitinha beats him from distance. 4-4 on aggregate!

then Ilkay hits the post almost right after the restart. and Xavi has been sent off from the sideline. SCENES!

Joao Cancelo you absolute fucking MORON

clatters into Dembele after he took a bad touch and was dribbling away from goal and the 18 yard area. what a rash challenge. copying AWB vs Liverpool there... just DUMB.
Mbappe makes no mistake.
--------------------------

And Atletico equalize in Germany and now lead on aggregate!

4-5 aggregate in Barcelona
3-4 aggregate in Dortmund

Had to stop watching right before the second PSG goal. That red sucks because the goal he could’ve given up would t have been as damaging now facing the real possibility of a deficit or extra time.

hahahaha another red to a person on Barcelona's staff. They are losing their fucking minds

and Ilkay booked for diving in PSG's area. think that's the right call. he was trying to buy one there and I didn't see any contact

-------

goal in Germany! Fullkrug makes it 4-4 on agg from a Sabitzer cross. MAUR GOALS

Pep not subbing thus far is wild. He doesn't feel the need to mix it up or put on Julian Alvarez who undoubtedly will score like he always does in huge matches?

Back