• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Of course I want Spurs to qualify for Europe etc. but man they play a fun style, they have a manager who isn’t a petulant whining ass like the other N London club.

I look forward to seeing what they add in the next couple transfer windows. They lack depth desperately. But damn if it isn’t a blast to watch.

United is going to run into a very motivated Everton squad and raucous Goodison Park. Absolutely zero confidence that United gets a result. But excited to see Mainoo get his league debut.

A solid 3 points for the Villans. Massive result especially given the home/away split as of late form wise. Keep pushing for top four

I could watch a replay of that goal for 3 hours straight and not get bored with it
Just an unbelievable strike. The audacity to even try that is off the charts!

Young has no chance against Ale. Simply doesn't have the legs to mark him

How is 18 year old Kobbie Mainoo the most composed of all the midfielders out there?
He never panics or rushes a decision on what to do either in or out of possession

Also, Maguire is a solid defender again. His confidence is back. Still worry about his pace but positionally he isn't making any wrong moves.

Back