• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

I think to get him out of England that Spurs will eventually settle for 8 figures

City bid of 80+10M for Rice rejected

Levy’s insistence on being as big a dick as possible is always entertaining every summer, but it would be nonsensical to not sell Kane to Bayern for 70M+ if it’s on the table

Ruben Loftus-Cheek sold to AC Milan for 15 mil. He could just never get it going over long periods even tho there is a good player in there somewhere, I believe.

Other rumors from England this morning...

Tottenham and Leicester are close to agreeing a fee for James Maddison supposedly around 50 mil
Caicedo seems to be coming down to Chelsea and Man United now that United is annoyed at Chelsea over the Mason Mount haggling
Newcastle want Tino Livramento from Southampton
Emery and Villa will go to his old club Villarreal to make a bid for Pau Torres
Arsenal creeping closer to getting Jurrien Timber from Ajax

Rabiot has signed a 1 year extension with Juve
So much for those free transfer rumors from yesterday

two sides to every story but if United did this to a player then that is so incredibly fucked up, much moreso to a player that has given 10+ years of their career to the club

don't offer the contract in the first place if you didn't want it to be signed. ridiculous

Pretty garbage. Don't know what the UK contract law would say but the basic tenets of offer + acceptance + consideration hopefully will apply and DDG doesn't get fucked here. He's doing the club a solid by reducing his own salary I would imagine a hugely significant amount, shitty way to do business from the reports.

Kovacic is going to go to new heights in City's system. Such an underappreciated player, IMO

if Mount was going for the same price then I'd be cool with it but Chelsea want twice as much for him

Alright then. That’s a not fucking around bid.

Looks like Maddison to Spurs is on; second priority signing of the summer after Vacario.

Excited for that! Not excited for Lloris to leave. Like, should be a substantial improvement on the on-field product but, you know, my heart.

Back