• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

I mean it totally compares to not awarding a legitimate goal!

Not sure what you’re asking for here. We all just want consistency.

If you isolate the call itself, I’d be ok without a card, I’d also be ok with a card. It’s somewhat subjective. Obviously Everton wants a yellow there because it’s more than a yellow in context. If konate doesn’t have a yellow at that point, I highly doubt it’s a big deal to dyche or fans.

It’s a bit much to act like it’s as big a deal as disallowing Diaz’s goal though.
Idc honestly, just was lame.

Should I talk about this for the next three weeks? Should we change the rules? Get a replay? No, bad officiating shit happens to teams that aren’t Liverpool every week.

I get you're frustrated. It was shitty refereeing. It's not at all similar to the Liverpool goal VAR fiasco but I think you know that.

More frustrated at Ashley Young and Michael Keane (4 of the last 5 penalties conceded were on Keane) than the officials. But thought we were playing pretty well even down to ten and wish we could have seen the 10 v 10.

Wondering if we will get an apology from Webb after the Australian didn't recommend a VAR check for Sanchez cleaning out Gabriel Jesus at 2-2. They gave Wolves one when Onana did it, I desperately want an apology for not abiding by a previous apology.

I feel like the rotating cast of Fulham RCBs are directly responsible for at least half the goals Fulham allow.

mostly unrelated but I woke up at 4 AM this morning to buy tickets for Everton-Spurs on December 23. I'm v excited (even though figuring out the PL ticketing system is impossible)

Top of the Table after the second international break, Did NOT see that coming
Seriously. But the best part is how much more enjoyable it is watching Ange-ball compared to his predecessors. I knew that Maddison was solid, but I honestly did not expect him to step in so seamlessly (so far) into the mix.

That said, our family's favorite player this by far is Udogie... my kids (two boys) love the name and the game.

We'll see if they can go 5 clear on Friday. I keep waiting for the hammer to drop because, well, ... Spurs.

Back