• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Adam Crafton ‏@AdamCrafton_ 31s
Leicester City granted extension till 1am to sign #mufc Tom Lawrence...

I projected him as a Championship player until he fucking destroyed the Championship on loan last season and impressed for United in his debut last season in Giggs' last home match in charge. He also did really well for the U21s this season so far. I think he could make an impact in the Premiership, but wasn't a United level quality player. He will help Leicester though. 4th United boy there counting Nick Powell going there on loan.

Jesus Christ, selling David Ruiz brought Chelsea 86 mil

Can't believe Arsenal didn't just pay the Carvahlo transfer fee, and snag a CB. Big mistake.

Southampton have signed Sadio Mane for an undisclosed fee from Red Bull Salzburg. 4-year deal.

I hope a major network bites on the Falcao failed medical rumors.

Tom Lawrence to Leicester is done. Officially. 4 year contract with his new club.

Best of luck to him! I'd love to see him keep progressing like he has done in the past 6-8 months.

Fabio Borini and Tom Cleverley are jackasses. Who stays at a club when told that you aren't needed there and won't play much, if at all?

I can't wait until Falcao's interview with MUTV later after his signing becomes official.

reporter: Radamel, what are you feeling right now?
Falcao: This is just a dream. To play for United is a dream of mine!
reporter: You said a few days ago that playing for Real Madrid was your dream.
Falcao: I sleep every night so naturally I have a lot of dreams. This one time I dreamed that my teeth fell out of my mouth. I did not like that dream. I like this dream of playing for United.
reporter: I'm sorry... did you say your teeth fell out in your dream?
Falcao: What? Is that weird? I'm told it happens when you feel you have little control of your life. You know, like when you tweet you are joining a club and then 48 hours later you have to join another club. Something like that hypothetical.
reporter: .......
Falcao: So yeah. It is a dream to play for Manchester United. The biggest club in the world for a player with all his teeth in his mouth!

Fabio Borini and Tom Cleverley are jackasses. Who stays at a club when told that you aren't needed there and won't play much, if at all?

People who don't want a 50% pay cut when they have a guaranteed contract? Better question is what jackass signs them to a contract paying them way more than anyone else would ever consider.

So are Fellaini, Anderson, and Cleverley all staying at Man U?

Back