• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

People who don't want a 50% pay cut when they have a guaranteed contract? Better question is what jackass signs them to a contract paying them way more than anyone else would ever consider.

Uhhhh... they were offered more money than their current offers to move. Borini wanted 90k/week. Cleverley wanted 80k/week.

Borini on like 40k/week, Cleverley on 30k/week (plus a few incentives that push it up)

So are Fellaini, Anderson, and Cleverley all staying at Man U?

Fellaini would have gone if he hadn't gotten injured, but staying now as a result.

Cleverley asked for too much money from Villa and United wouldn't loan him to Everton (wanted to do a permanent deal).

Nobody wanted Anderson. Not a single fucking club.

Uhhhh... they were offered more money than their current offers to move. Borini wanted 90k/week. Cleverley wanted 80k/week.

Borini on like 40k/week, Cleverley on 30k/week (plus a few incentives that push it up)

Oops, I guess I read that backwards earlier today. Fuck those guys.

Michael Keane's loan is just for 4 months. So he will be back at United in January.

Jones, Smalling, Evans, Rojo, Blackett. Blind? Thorpe?

Only 5 CBs now. Maybe a hint that we are going to switch to 4 at the back and LvG abandons trying to implement a 3 back system to idiotic British based players that can't understand different tactics?

"@DuckerTheTimes: Cleverley getting slaughtered but, seriously, why join Villa when Everton want you. Didn't happen today but prob will in Jan. #mufc #efc"

BwfMJX6IAAEB4wT.jpg:large

"@DuckerTheTimes: Cleverley getting slaughtered but, seriously, why join Villa when Everton want you. Didn't happen today but prob will in Jan. #mufc #efc"

What? Are Everton going to go in for a 6 month loan in January? What a lame excuse by a usually excellent journalist.

Cleverley has acted like a twat today. He knows he isn't wanted. He knows he won't play. But he is happy to sit and collect checks instead of playing week in, week out.

Falcao might be the biggest whiff of the dv7 scouting network. And now he's on loan at Man U.

ETA: And so is Anderson, another scouting gem. It goes both ways.

Falcao might be the biggest whiff of the dv7 scouting network. And now he's on loan at Man U.

ETA: And so is Anderson. It goes both ways.

Yep. I was dead wrong about him when he was at Porto. Changed my mind when he still kept producing at Atletico. But yep, dv7 scouting network whiffed on that one about 5 or so years ago. Badly.

Anderson ate his way out of being good. I will go to my death believing he could have been a very good player with more dedication, sadly, that just never happened for him.

Back