• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Christian ‏@FreddieBoswell7
Liverpool are only £10 million under the FFF break even rules. So they are relying on clubs to let them pay for players over a period...
of years & not outright.Obviously puts them at a disadvantage when trying to do deals.Owners can only put £100 Million into account over...
over 3 years.Liverpools have put 90 Million in over 3 years.

Kenny-Dalglish-and-Andy-C-007.jpg

Last edited:
Zaha and Fabio are both going on loan to Cardiff it looks like. Ole also looking to bring in more players from Norway.

I'll be pulling for Cardiff, in spite of their insane owner.

And now Rooney has followed Mata.

OH FUCK. ROONEY IS GOING TO CHELSEA ISN'T HE!?!? What a ruse by Jose!

No way Chich is going anywhere.. Right?

I agree that Liverpool have no one to blame but themselves. I just wish we'd splurge a little and quit trying to lowball the price of players like we did with Willian, and now Salah. However, there is a picture a few posts above me that shows what may happen when you splurge.

Not as mad as I first was when I saw Chelsea scooped in and offered more than we were willing to pay plus being able to offer CL football. Even though I'd like to see a little more depth up front, we need to focus on getting people who can come in and immediately make an impact (DM, LB, RB). If we fuck up and don't finish fourth, we can kiss our only world class player goodbye and go back into rebuilding mode

I can see Chicharito being sold or loaned out if RvP and Rooney are both fully healthy at the end of this month. The guy is in desperate need of a consistent run of games to get his form back up. Some of his first touches yesterday were simply shocking. Worse than when he first arrived at the club. His lack of PT has him regressing.

I'd like for him to be loaned out, bag a bunch of goals and then we can see where we are with him after the WC.

Another reason he might be let go is if Moyes is going to switch to a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 style with Mata coming in. Less need for 4 true strikers in that type of formation.

PSG are ready to offer €70m (£57.5m) to Juventus to sign Paul Pogba. (Gazzetta Dello Sport)

Last edited:
Too bad for Salah (although fuck that Anti-Semite), now he gets to be Marko Marin part VII.

Both Pellegrini and Wenger are complaining about United signing Juan Mata in the January window. lololololol

Sunderland have asked Valencia about the availability of Ever Banega. Would be a huge coup if they pulled off that signing!

------------------

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Cardiff sign forward Jo Inge Berget from Molde for undisclosed fee

Last edited:
Hadn't seen this. What did Arsene say?

Basically that Chelsea have already played ManU twice and they now don't have to face Mata. Arsene always finds a way to complain about the January window.

Back