• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

I want a reality show in ten years that is just a bunch of whacked out ex-footballers in a cabin in the woods for six months. Get Andrey Arshavin, Zlatan, Super Mario, Bendtner, Cantona.

I'd watch the shit out of that show.

hey caturday!

internet privileges restored at the loony bin?

Aston Villa reportedly agree to a fee with Lorient for Jordan Ayew.

He's not a natural #9, IMO, but he is an exciting player. Always impressed for Marseille when he was there. His brother Jordan just joined Swansea this summer.

yeah, sorry. confused myself there.
----------------

Spanish press saying that United are going to pay the 22 mil for Pedro as soon as today. Personal terms are reported to already been agreed.

That must mean Di Maria is close to an exit to PSG.

uh oh dv7..."PSG's 33-year-old striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has raised the possibility of a move to Old Trafford, despite admitting he does not have a good relationship with manager Louis van Gaal. (Daily Mail via Sports Illustrated)"

Matt Law at the Telegraph is reporting that a Spurs "delegation" will be flying to Germany next week to try to nab some players.

Timo Werner, Christoph Kramer, and Sven Bender are the names being floated.

bb055e63d5ecbe0cf31b93452a83e0b1.jpg

My buddy scored some ok tickets

uh oh dv7..."PSG's 33-year-old striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has raised the possibility of a move to Old Trafford, despite admitting he does not have a good relationship with manager Louis van Gaal. (Daily Mail via Sports Illustrated)"

I'm not against signing Zlatan. He's a fantastic player. But I really, REALLY, don't think that has any realistic chance of actually happening.

I'm not against signing Zlatan. He's a fantastic player. But I really, REALLY, don't think that has any realistic chance of actually happening.

I know, I'm just kidding.

Man City are going to pay another 50 million Euros for de Bruyne apparently.

Sergio Romero is officially a Man United player, signing on a free transfer. Will be a good #2 GK for us. If he is the #1 then....I would prefer him not to be the #1, I'll just put it that way.

I had so much fun trolling Chelsea supporters at BofA the other day. Hats off to all of the Colombian fans there, BTW. They were loud and very proud.

Rumors that United are getting involved in the bidding for John Stones? Don't know if it's true but he arguably would have a better chance of getting into the team at United than he would at Chelsea.

Jordan Ayew to Aston Villa is a done deal. Bought for a reported 10 mil pounds.

Rumors that United are getting involved in the bidding for John Stones? Don't know if it's true but he arguably would have a better chance of getting into the team at United than he would at Chelsea.

I think United are more interested in Lukaku than Stones. At least that is what the significant buzz is all about right now.

I had so much fun trolling Chelsea supporters at BofA the other day. Hats off to all of the Colombian fans there, BTW. They were loud and very proud.

I'm pleased that the crowd was about 10K less than what we had last year for Liverpool/AC Milan. I also laughed at Mourinho's comment that maybe Chelsea should play in Charlotte since they get better support than at Stamford Bridge.

Ibrahim Afellay has joined Stoke City on a free transfer, signing a two-year contact.

Afellay is apparently a huge dickhead who gets hurt all the time. Must be a Dutch thing, but he's not as good as an RVP, Robben, or Sneijder

Back