• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trader Joe's in GSO

i want a TJs in winston soooooo bad but watch me get a job somewhere else and then they build one right after i move

I've heard rumors that TJ's is looking at spots just off of Stratford.

No self-respecting Winston-ite goes to Greensboro unless they absolutely have to. FACT.

Truth. I'd rather drive to the north Charlotte location.

And Winston seems way more like TJ's demo than Greensboro. I know the population is obviously greater, but I'm a little surprised it's GSO over Winston, as far as we know. I tend to think both cities will get one soon.

Interesting strategy by TJ's to expand into the small towns.

Nitpick, but neither Greensboro nor Winston are small towns. They aren't even small cities; they are mid-size cities.

TBR, don't get too upset with Petter. He's just mad that he lives in a city that is a decade away from being annexed into the states of Ohio and New York.

Damn, a quick google search showed me that the triangle grew 33% the last 10 years. No wonder traffic has gotten so much worse.

No self-respecting Winston-ite goes to Greensboro unless they absolutely have to. FACT.

I'm not a Winstonite, but I do work here.

Greensboro has some great downtown restaurants, such as Liberty Oak.

Back