• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

This looks good. Creed featuring Michael B. Jordan as Adonis Creed, son of Apollo.

Dang. My GIRL (bridesmaid I hooked it with) is a producer on this, moving up in the world. Should have tied that up after my buddy's wedding in '07 except she was only working on Lost Boys 2 at that time.

After watching the trailer, I still have no idea what Joy is about. Plenty of talent though.

JLaw is like 23 playing grown women parts with dudes 20 years older than her. Pretty soon she's gonna be taking Meryl Streep and Helen Mirrens roles.

JLaw is like 23 playing grown women parts with dudes 20 years older than her. Pretty soon she's gonna be taking Meryl Streep and Helen Mirrens roles.

Yeah, although her dating the dude from Coldplay means she can pull it off

JLaw can do whatever the fuck she wants. It's her world and we're just living in it.

Back