• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

if you read transcripts of Trump's ramblings it definitely doesn't show someone who is mentally fit. just because he talks fast doesn't mean he's all there.

Yes. But there is no evidence of mental decline. He’s always been that dumb.

tbf not everyone ages at the same rate. For all his buffoonishness Trump still appears mentally and physically about a decade younger than Biden. Trump is just fat, while Biden is fit.
People seem to make judgements based on either appearance or speech.

Both of which (as you point out about appearance) can deceive.

How is this a thing?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlto...ers-ill-never-ride-a-bicycle/?sh=2373a25e51a7

Two Weeks After Fox News Showed Joe Biden Cycling, Donald Trump Counters ‘I’ll Never Ride A Bicycle’

He may have sponsored a grandiose U.S. bicycle race in the 1980s but President Donald Trump isn’t likely to be seen on a bicycle any time soon, he pointed out on August 21. And that’s despite Fox News showing a clearly virile and fit Joe Biden riding his bicycle near a reporter earlier in the month.

Trump’s aversion to cycling—and, it so happens, sharks—was delivered in a speech given in Old Forge, Pennsylvania, close to Biden’s Scranton birthplace and hours before the former Vice President was scheduled to give a prime-time speech accepting the Democratic presidential nomination.

“I’ll never be riding a bicycle,” said President Trump, adding that his worry wasn’t about balance, bone spurs or bicyclists’ tan, but injuries: “I’m not getting hurt riding a bicycle.”

These next two basketball games will make or break the season. Hopefully we bounce back and stop turning the ball over so much.

These next two basketball games will make or break the season. Hopefully we bounce back and stop turning the ball over so much.

biff's on board with fewer turnovers by trans athletes... i guess.

Apparently 300 NCAA swimmers from across the country signed a letter in support of trans swimmer Lia Thomas competing. The signees included Miki Dahlke whole held three of the records that Thomas broke this year.

Just conservatives protecting girls' sports.

these freedom lovin' my body, my choice folks sure do love to not abide by that sometimes for some weird reason

Back