• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

RIP Jeremy Giambi at age 47. He wasn't transgendered, but he was an athlete who took steroids nonetheless, so definitely related.

lest we forget:

mocking-reporter.gif

I think the hardest thing for me to rationalize about Trump's presidency is that you can be a billionaire and the president and still not be able to get a decent spray tan. Why is our technology so lacking in this regard?

I think the hardest thing for me to rationalize about Trump's presidency is that you can be a billionaire and the president and still not be able to get a decent spray tan. Why is our technology so lacking in this regard?

I've been observing that POS (being from NYC) since the early 80's.
All I can add is there is and never was anything decent about him.
His spray was no different.

I'm sure he could get a decent spray tan, a suit that fits, and a normal haircut.

The guy looks in the mirror and thinks this looks good.

I'm sure he could get a decent spray tan, a suit that fits, and a normal haircut.

The guy looks in the mirror and thinks this looks good.

Honestly, what's even harder to rationalize is how anyone could watch that man for more than five minutes and conclude he was worthy to run a local McDonald's, much less the entire country. And even better is that he's now the focus of a massive cult that regards him as their only hope for salvation. It's like we're in a holodeck that's gone haywire.

Honestly, what's even harder to rationalize is how anyone could watch that man for more than five minutes and conclude he was worthy to run a local McDonald's, much less the entire country. And even better is that he's now the focus of a massive cult that regards him as their only hope for salvation. It's like we're in a holodeck that's gone haywire.

LOL. Thought you were talking about Biden for a second. :cool:

LOL. Thought you were talking about Biden for a second. :cool:

Right, he was talking about a man who has spent 40+ years as a public servant, including an 8 year stint as vice president only 4 long years ago and is a whopping 3 years older than the man a vast group of vapid morons continue to claim is too old to be president.

Right, he was talking about a man who has spent 40+ years as a public servant, including an 8 year stint as vice president only 4 long years ago and is a whopping 3 years older than the man a vast group of vapid morons continue to claim is too old to be president.

tbf not everyone ages at the same rate. For all his buffoonishness Trump still appears mentally and physically about a decade younger than Biden. Trump is just fat, while Biden is fit.

tbf not everyone ages at the same rate. For all his buffoonishness Trump still appears mentally and physically about a decade younger than Biden. Trump is just fat, while Biden is fit.

Trump had the mental acuity of a fruit fly. He masked his intellectual shortcomings by always trying to talk about how smart he was and denigrate the intelligence of others.

if you read transcripts of Trump's ramblings it definitely doesn't show someone who is mentally fit. just because he talks fast doesn't mean he's all there.

Trump had the mental acuity of a fruit fly. He masked his intellectual shortcomings by always trying to talk about how smart he was and denigrate the intelligence of others.

Intelligence and age have different markers - Trump acts and appears slightly younger than Biden. It’s not a value judgement. Undeniably Trump is a more boisterous speaker while Biden is more measured. That could be due to Biden’s stutter, but in addition to their speaking differences, Biden appears more frail and tired than Trump.

Last edited:
Back