• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad Pro-Am Summer League

If Deman says it's a farce, that means the league is basically over.

If Deman says it's a farce, that means the league is basically over.

I basically interpret all of the lack of excitement from the establishment to be the result of losing the degree of access afforded to them during the dark ages.

So Deman charges those poor sods money for "inside access" but then can't be bothered to go out to an event to cover the players on the team? What service!

Deman showed up tonight and gave us some hard-hitting, comprehensive #analysis.

More competitiveness from everyone tonight in the semis. Andre played really well in the first game but got tired in the 2nd having to play games back to back. Codi was very dominant in both games but also tired in the 2nd game and they lost. Aaron played well in his only game and will play in the final tomorrow night. This concludes my reports on the event and it remains a huge question whether there will be another season of the Pro/Am next year with the Deacon players participating, I seriously doubt they will

Last edited:
It's time for a coaching change for Salem Smiles. Word is the players are playing like a bunch of hooligans.

Back