• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad Pro-Am Summer League

Does 2&2's wife know about this?

She'd be perfect for RJ.

I think Braces and RJ were friends back at Wake way back in the day. Maybe Harv can tell us a little more about them.

Codi better hope he improves a lot under Manning and makes it to the NBA...because I don't think she's a low maintenance type.

Rondale went nuts tonight on high flying acrobatic slams . The boy can elevate! !!

I'm so depressed about how far summer league has fallen in the last few years. We used to have a bunch of locals giving glowing reports to carry us through the summer. There was trash talking on the boards with the Holcomb-Fayes. Reports of how guys measured up to dudes that played 5-10 years ago and against the Guilford team. Alumni coming back and making guest appearances on the court. Now we can't even get a report, half our guys aren't even playing, no one cares about the league at all. There is no heart in Wake hoops anymore.
Anyone see the games last night?

I was there. Only Rountree, CMM and Dre showed up partially because it was hastily moved to a new location last night and partially because of lack of interest. The decline does suck, but the players no longer feel obligated to show up.

Wait, so did wfu22fan actually mistake someone else for Rondale or is he just being sarcastic? I honestly can't tell.

Wait, so did wfu22fan actually mistake someone else for Rondale or is he just being sarcastic? I honestly can't tell.

I'm starting to lean towards wfu22fan just being a weird "Rondale rules" parody.

I was being sarcastic because some guy attacked me on the board yesterday for calling Rondale " athletic "

Devin and Madison for anyone who gives a damn:

And Rountree, Codi, and Andre:

Back