• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Changs is chinese Chili's. It's mass market garbage.

If you want "fancy chinese," go to 98 Asian Bistro in HP or Phoenix in Greensboro.

Was just talking to a colleague about that today. I personally haven't been there in a few years. He says it used to be run by a pair of siblings, and the brother moved back to China, the sister is apparently having some trouble keeping the place up to its old standard on it's own.

My local Chinese jam is Szechuan {sp?} on Healey.

Was just talking to a colleague about that today. I personally haven't been there in a few years. He says it used to be run by a pair of siblings, and the brother moved back to China, the sister is apparently having some trouble keeping the place up to its old standard on it's own.

My local Chinese jam is Szechuan {sp?} on Healey.

That's my favorite in W-S.

Speaking of "ethnic" food, I still love Old Europe.

Hanestowne Village

54b87308501bd.image.jpg

id rather eat at pf changs than go to some shitty Chinese place in a food lion shopping center

I'd rather eat at shitty "Chinese" place in a Wal-Mart Shopping Center than a shitty Chinese place in a Food Lion Shopping Center?

PF Chang's is fine for what it is (Chili's, Friday's, etc.), but I'd much rather go to Hakka Chow off Hanes Mall Blvd.

Heard good things about Ham's over in Thruway (Sorry if I've missed this, just got a text about it)

Took the spot of Fox & Hound.

Back