• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Should I go somewhere fancy with my family after hooding like Ryan's or Spring House or should I go to Waldo's?

Should I go somewhere fancy with my family after hooding like Ryan's or Spring House or should I go to Waldo's?

Went to Ryan's after my wife's graduation and haven't been back.

It's your hooding, go where you'd like to go. If you want wings, it's all you!

When I graduated from Wake I asked my mom to take me to TJ's deli to celebrate. No regrets.

Has anyone been to any of the restaurants near Wal-Mart grocery and L.A. Fitness on Stratford. I've been to that PDQ a couple of times and have noticed a pizza place and a tavern of some sort back there.

I've enjoyed PDQ, HT, and TJ Flats. I tried out Firestorm one time, pizza was about the 100th best in town, so I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Sorry to announce if it hasn't been mentioned already that the TJ's breakfast experiment in Club Haven apparently didn't work out. They're no longer offering it.

I eat there a bunch and had no clue they had breakfast, that might be their problem.

Can't wait for The Sherwood to offer breakfast.

Anyone know what's going on with Skippy's? Apparently there's a "closed until further notice" sign on the door.

Probably a ploy so when they open back up for "one last run" everyone comes out to support them

It's already been posted I think but the Skippy's thing is probably is a serious illness in the family or something like that going on. At least that's what early FB statuses seemed to indicate. Sucks and hope it means this isn't the end of an era.

Back