• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

Not familiar with this place. Carribbean food?
Cuban. The service is slow AF sometimes though. I went for lunch 2 weeks ago and got my food and drinks in 20min, went last night for dinner with my rents and it took 90 minutes

Heading downtown when the Mrs. gets home for an early dinner. Finnigan's is running the 3-8 shift and their dog is Guinness BBQ sauce,bacon, whole grain mustard, and cheese sauce

Did they switch the schedule? I thought Kabobs on 4th was doing the evening shift tonight. We're heading down around 5:45 or so. How long has it usually taken people to get through the line?

Yeah, the first flyer was wrong. Kabob's did first shift. Line wasn't even out the door when we got there, took about 20 minutes from order to pick up. They didn't do the BBQ sauce, but the dogs were still delicious.

I can't wait to see how much money gets raised this week. It's going to be a big number.

Yeah, the first flyer was wrong. Kabob's did first shift. Line wasn't even out the door when we got there, took about 20 minutes from order to pick up. They didn't do the BBQ sauce, but the dogs were still delicious.

I can't wait to see how much money gets raised this week. It's going to be a big number.

I heard they're averaging 1000+ dogs/day. I worked Monday night and we guessed that we sold around 400-500, plus 50 burgers, and 70ish Kobe beef dogs. They said lunches are busier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bder and I went around 2 on Monday and got food and ate in a little under an hour. It was really cool seeing the turnout.

For those in Winston-Salem, today/tonight is Hope du Jour. Take your family or a friend out to dinner - 10% of the proceeds (from the majority of restaurants in town) will go to fund Crisis Control Ministry.

Also, the correct Dairi-o procedure is to shake a pack of salt in your fry bag, roll the bag, shake it and set it aside. Eat your hot dogs (ATW) and then your fries.

My bro used to cook there. It is an awesome spot.

I'm smitten with the poutine at quiet pint. Don't let them fool you...its not an appetizer. Its two full meals for an adult male and beyond delicious.

Sweet potato fries at 1st street with honey mustard still my favorite solo fries dish in town. I'm not counting quiet pint's poutine as fries because that would be unfair

Back