• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

pulled pork poutine at the quiet pint and the pulled pork poutine at the spring house

I'm smitten with the poutine at quiet pint. Don't let them fool you...its not an appetizer. Its two full meals for an adult male and beyond delicious.

Sweet potato fries at 1st street with honey mustard still my favorite solo fries dish in town. I'm not counting quiet pint's poutine as fries because that would be unfair

confirmed goodness at quiet pint for lunch today.

Quiet Pint is money, and bonus it doesn't cost much money

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

QP really is good on all fronts. Maybe except for seating when it's not nice outside.

get to try Meridian for the first time tomorrow night, so pumped.

Really? As long as you've been in W-S? Meridian is pretty good, but it's been a long time since I ate there.

what are those dudes that owned roses up to? retired in a mansion the beach I guess? Netjets to wherever the fuck they want w hos?

what are those dudes that owned roses up to? retired in a mansion the beach I guess? Netjets to wherever the fuck they want w hos?
The owner, or one of, is working in management for Krispy Kreme. I learned that from a sad conversation with him in October.

Because his business that he loved went under after 25 years and now he has to go work for somebody

Did they go under? When I spoke to one of the Bros he said it was simply time to get out of the game, and he was doing it debt free.

Did they go under? When I spoke to one of the Bros he said it was simply time to get out of the game, and he was doing it debt free.
edit -looked him up online
I don't know any details or anything, all I know is that David seemed pretty bummed about it when I asked about it. He was calling around to restaurant suppliers to sell their equipment.

Last edited:
Back