• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad Summer league starts 7/8

Heard Green would not be cleared for full activity/contact until August.

Heard Green would not be cleared for full activity/contact until August.

But he's going to dominate starting in November.

(but seriously, we've got people spouting off about how good he's going to be and he hasn't even gone full contact since the injury?)

But he's going to dominate starting in November.

(but seriously, we've got people spouting off about how good he's going to be and he hasn't even gone full contact since the injury?)

Well, I recall people stating that he looked a lot bigger and better during the exhibition league last summer, not that he'd be a savior. But, like everyone, I hoped that he had, indeed, improved quite a bit. But, his injury was in an exhibition game last year and, I think, the first one to boot so we obviously never got to see anything out of him at all. Now, with a year out of basketball essentially, one wonders how long it will take him to re-adjust and whether there will be any lingering effects from the injury. I think it will be January before we know whether he will contribute much. Hope for the best, but as in all things Wake basketball these days, I'll believe it when I see it first.

Well, I recall people stating that he looked a lot bigger and better during the exhibition league last summer, not that he'd be a savior. But, like everyone, I hoped that he had, indeed, improved quite a bit. But, his injury was in an exhibition game last year and, I think, the first one to boot so we obviously never got to see anything out of him at all. Now, with a year out of basketball essentially, one wonders how long it will take him to re-adjust and whether there will be any lingering effects from the injury. I think it will be January before we know whether he will contribute much. Hope for the best, but as in all things Wake basketball these days, I'll believe it when I see it first.

Ron Wellman seems to think he'll make a notable difference, or at least he thought that during the Wake Forest Dave Glenn Show.

Who exactly has said that Green is going to be a savior? I think a lot of people are arguing with a straw man. I think some people said he bulked up a lot and looked like he would be better last year than his freshman year and then he got injured.

Ph, I thought all this Green talk meant he was really showing something this summer. Now, it is more likely he's being touted for liking Bz.

Hope to get some good reports tomorrow from the games tonight. I think it will be interesting to see Cavanagh's development.

Not sure who all from BSD will be there tonight. I know TITSWF and Cumberland will be there every other night though. Reports would be greatly appreciated!

Grace, Tisdale, Clifton: Miles Overton, Devin Thomas, LD Williams

My $$$'s on these guys

^ They also have the H-F brothers and Walt Baxley. They should dominate.

Wait, that team has all of those players??? Good lord.

That's going to get disgusting.

Not sure who all from BSD will be there tonight. I know TITSWF and Cumberland will be there every other night though. Reports would be greatly appreciated!

If someone sees Mundy, I hope he is promptly given a wedgie or a gaddafi.

Vasco Evtimov is throwing dimes out here. It's worth the price of admission.

Back