• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad Summer league starts 7/8

Just looked it up... I though Devin was going to be a fouling machine in college based on summer league/babydeac reports/high school foul outs. He never fouled out last year and had only 5 4 foul games out of 31. #knockonwood

Randolph's response:

Randolph Childress ‏@r22childress 10m
@CMM_OnTheRise @JB_Ricks @TriadProAM bc he's not a fat boy this year

I seen him at wally world about 3 weeks ago and he did look taller, but still looked very pudgy for a pg. I didn't recognize the person he was with as a bball player, but if he was he was a runt compared to CMM.

I felt like I was one hand clapping last year saying cmm needed to slim down. Maybe he and Overton can get a booster to cheat and hire them a private chef. More cous cous less midnight pizza

I saw CMM at the skate shop the other day and thought he looked stronger and leaner. Like a CP build.

I saw CMM at the skate shop the other day and thought he looked stronger and leaner. Like a CP build.

Skateboarding? Now I'm imagining CMM skating through the west end jamming to the original Tony Hawk videogame soundtrack.

Randolph's response:

Randolph Childress ‏@r22childress 10m
@CMM_OnTheRise @JB_Ricks @TriadProAM bc he's not a fat boy this year

damn chill, that's awesome

There was also an exchange where CMM was talking about eating... some fast food chain, can't remember which, and Chill just called him a fat boy. I laughed.

ETA: Here it is (restaurant was Zaxby's, btw)

Last edited:
Is McClinton wearing low top shoes or am I mistaken? Hard to tell with the way he's sitting.

McClinton wearing CJ's #11? How dare he?!? #HangIt

Is McClinton wearing low top shoes or am I mistaken? Hard to tell with the way he's sitting.
They're the "Chris Paul Day" Jordan shoes. I see a lot of the players wearing them around campus all the time. I think CP3 hooked them up.

jordan-cp3-vi-cp3-day-pe-01.jpg

jordan-cp3-vi-wake-forest-2-330x188.jpg

Miles is looking a little thick and GMac looking a little thin. Both need to go on the CMM fitness plan.

So no reports other than some CMM dunks? I look forward to a little summer enthusiasm, even if it's the typical overstated type.
Anyone?

So no reports other than some CMM dunks? I look forward to a little summer enthusiasm, even if it's the typical overstated type.
Anyone?

Washington played really well. He only had Rountree guarding him for the most part, but I love his footwork around the basket.

Back