• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad Summer league starts 7/8

Fischer seems to be such a polarizing player on here. Was he very good at basketball? Not really, he was a pretty damn good shooter but was absolutely terrible on defense. He wasn't really an ACC caliber player other than his long range shots.

On the other hand people seemed to criticize him for being terrible at shooting, the one thing he actually was pretty good at.

My only problem with his shooting was he wasn't prepared to shoot when he got the ball.

He was better than I thought he'd be at everything but shooting frosh year, and then last year he was worse at everything except shooting. Odd

I know I'm really popular on this board, but I'll be up at Pro-Am tonight for awhile if anyone would like to meet up and chat for a bit. I'll be the one with a black t-shirt and hair Stan Gable would absolutely die for.

I know I'm really popular on this board, but I'll be up at Pro-Am tonight for awhile if anyone would like to meet up and chat for a bit. I'll be the one with a black t-shirt and hair Stan Gable would absolutely die for.

It's not you that people hate; but rather, it is your archaic LOWF opinions that people hate.

So you've got that going for you!

Its a trap guys, he will probably be wearing a wire like this to get more out of context quotes to paint us as the lunatic fringe and himself as the voice of reason.

tumblr_liy1u7zKyX1qersd8o1_500.jpg

Sounds like CMM brought the house down tonight.

@JB_Ricks 2h
Mr. @CMM_OnTheRise just had himself a SICK reverse alley-oop dunk here at the @TriadProAM .. I didn't even know he got down like that lol.

@JB_Ricks 2h
.@CMM_OnTheRise is out here going to work with his jumper tonight. He looks like he grew an inch or two since the last time I seen him too.

Randolph's response:

Randolph Childress ‏@r22childress 10m
@CMM_OnTheRise @JB_Ricks @TriadProAM bc he's not a fat boy this year

Sounds like CMM brought the house down tonight.

@JB_Ricks 2h
Mr. @CMM_OnTheRise just had himself a SICK reverse alley-oop dunk here at the @TriadProAM .. I didn't even know he got down like that lol.

@JB_Ricks 2h
.@CMM_OnTheRise is out here going to work with his jumper tonight. He looks like he grew an inch or two since the last time I seen him too.

He and Dre looked really good tonight. I would be really interested in hearing their lines.

Last game got really contentious. LD got tossed for arguing with the refs.

He and Dre looked really good tonight. I would be really interested in hearing their lines.

Last game got really contentious. LD got tossed for arguing with the refs.

Weird, that's never happened before...was it the white guy with knee braces that kinda looks like Joey Crawford?

I forgot about that. Said something like "that one's got a temper/needs to control it." Right?

Devin had major ref problems in high school too. Weird I don't remember him even having that much foul trouble during the season, much less tech issues.

Devin had major ref problems in high school too. Weird I don't remember him even having that much foul trouble during the season, much less tech issues.

2 techs for Devin last year. No culture problem there, just a competitor who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Was one of them one of those inadvertent elbow techs? Or are those flagrants?

Back