• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Truck plows into crowd at Christmas street market in Berlin

The reality is I've presented absolutely valid points which you totally ignore then blame me not yourself. If something doesn't fit your preconceived, intractable concepts you just say RJ, RJ, RJ.

The reality is I've presented absolutely valid points which you totally ignore then blame me not yourself. If something doesn't fit your preconceived, intractable concepts you just say RJ, RJ, RJ.

If you have not noticed, I dismissed you as not worthy of any further engagement on this topic several posts ago. And, despite your pleas to the contrary, it wasn't because you demonstrated a mastery of logic or an encyclopedic grasp of facts. So forgive me if when you start yet another post with something along the lines of "the reality is I've presented absolutely valid points" and then go on to point the same wrinkled old fingers at me that shake with a faux sense of righteous indignation, my reaction is "le sigh".

The fifth time you go through this exercise makes it no more compelling than the first.

Happy Holidays.

When you can't dispute something, you make cutesy insults. How very mature and telling of you.

Back