• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump’s 4th of July boondoggle: heads are spinning this very moment

So Russian state television is ridiculing Trump and gloating over America's demise as a global leader under his administration, but conservatives here are laughing at board libs because they may have interpreted a social media picture wrong. It really is just about "owning the libs" 24/7. The bigger picture is never in play with these folks.

I've heard the sale of Depends are through the roof in the Kremlin. Russians leaders are stockpiling them knowing each time Trump opens his mouth they laugh so hard that they pee themselves.

So Russian state television is ridiculing Trump and gloating over America's demise as a global leader under his administration, but conservatives here are laughing at board libs because they may have interpreted a social media picture wrong. It really is just about "owning the libs" 24/7. The bigger picture is never in play with these folks.

I don’t remember the last time a board conservative posted anything for a particular policy other than saying they could go along with something a Dem proposed. They have no ideas.

the america fuck yeah crowd eats that shit up

Pat Buchanan is a lifelong white supremacist who helped create the amped up racial divisiveness that exists today. To use him as a source or support his position shows you are a kindred spirit.

Pat Buchanan is a lifelong white supremacist who helped create the amped up racial divisiveness that exists today. To use him as a source or support his position shows you are a kindred spirit.

Disappointing to see LK eating that shit up, too. I guess the Gen X downward spiral into OGWdom has begun.

Disappointing to see LK eating that shit up, too. I guess the Gen X downward spiral into OGWdom has begun.

Didn't realize I ate it up. His point that the left reflexively recoiling at patriotic displays, which turns off some voters, isn't wrong.

Uh oh... guess LK has now joined the ranks of the racist, white supremacist idiot Nazis since he dared to question the Tunnels Left talking points.

Uh oh... guess LK has now joined the ranks of the racist, white supremacist idiot Nazis since he dared to question the Tunnels Left talking points.

I wouldn’t go that far, Brad. You may be projecting again.

But Pat Buchanan is absolutely a white supremacist idiot.

Back