• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump’s 4th of July boondoggle: heads are spinning this very moment

I didn’t think that it was a campaign style rally or a re election event but whatever it was it was poorly executed and sad.

I wouldn’t go that far, Brad. You may be projecting again.

But Pat Buchanan is absolutely a white supremacist idiot.

He is. And like a blind squirrel finding the proverbial acorn, he managed to be right about something.

Buchanan was promoted in the mid-2000s by a few liberals just because he was critical of Bush. Stewart interviewed him on The Daily Show.

This despite that the following ad ran, on actual TV, during the 2000 election.

Didn't realize I ate it up. His point that the left reflexively recoiling at patriotic displays, which turns off some voters, isn't wrong.

Meh, it’s not a reflexive recoil at the patriotism itself, it’s a reflexive recoil at the fucking deplorable pieces of human waste who let themselves be ass-raped in every way by republican operatives who frame the debate around patriotic displays. Pat Buchanan is one of the guilty, fuck him and his shitty website.

190209-warren-running-tease_q9111g

Patriotism and jingoism aren’t the same thing.

For what? Posting a video clip? You’re still salty about them posting something about your hero, the super sexist and bigoted boxer.
Nah ! In general it’s for beta bros, also there was that 115 million dollar lawsuit they got bankrupted with for being total unethical assholes.

Nah ! In general it’s for beta bros, also there was that 115 million dollar lawsuit they got bankrupted with for being total unethical assholes.

Ah, beta bros. Cool.

And that lawsuit was bankrolled by Peter Thiel, who is simply an awful person and used it as a way to get rid of Gawker.

Whatamount is more of a Barstool guy. You know, real men who hump their guns and harass women.

Back