• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

He's right that the committee will probably leak the returns, and I hope they do so every single person can see this charlatan exposed.

I think we all know the tax returns will show he is worth a fraction what he claims, and of course provide more evidence of shady tax dealings but it appears the NY AG is all over that angle already.

The way he has lied and dug in on this for 7 years now means it must be seriously damaging to his image should they get out.

Somehow I doubt the USSC allows it, but damn do I want them to.

IMHOB, the USSC is set to come to conservative outcomes in rulings, no matter the support in the Constitution, law or precedence. However, they aren't beholden to any one person, especially Donald and have ruled against him personally, repeatedly.

This is an administrative stay and will not be upheld by the full court.

Of course, we might be on the worst timeline and I'm too optimistic.

IMHOB, the USSC is set to come to conservative outcomes in rulings, no matter the support in the Constitution, law or precedence. However, they aren't beholden to any one person, especially Donald and have ruled against him personally, repeatedly.

This is an administrative stay and will not be upheld by the full court.

Of course, we might be on the worst timeline and I'm too optimistic.

Related - Thomas put a stay on the Graham order and the court ruled he has to testify.

yeah but Hunter had an email supposedly talking about the Big Guy, so we need to bring Congress to a halt to invetigate

This is definitely wrong, but $750,000 over four years from those six countries is not a lot of money.

This is definitely wrong, but $750,000 over four years from those six countries is not a lot of money.

It’s enough to influence politicians.

You think Trump is disseminating that money to politicians ?

The Saudis gave his son-in-law $2 billion and this is what has people scratching their heads ?

Back