• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

TimmyClutch gonna get rich as he runs outta defense attorneys and comes across his resume.

Why? I don’t want politicians to be able to pay hush money.
Sure but I want some of the bigger charges. Hopefully this is just the start of indictments. I feel like other prosecutors are gonna be scared to indict.

Sure but I want some of the bigger charges. Hopefully this is just the start of indictments. I feel like other prosecutors are gonna be scared to indict.
I think there will be an indictment in Fulton County. But I would lean the same with DOJ being too scared to indict. I guess we’ll all see soon enough.

Hopefully the scaredy cats in DOJ see that the world didn’t explode when the NYC and Fulton County indictments happen and decide they can do the right thing too.

Even col "I didn't vote for him" anus knows it but still supports republicans because they're the bees knees.

Last edited:
Back