• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump fires Comey

State Media is calling this differently

ddf08b67b024115f2fe09557ccf5d87a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, Dems have no base to stand on here. Trump and team saw the opening and went for it. No way dems can cry foul after spending 5 months villifying the guy. They're gonna try, but that's why the Dems have the strategic instinct of a brillo pad.

giphy.gif

You can't be serious. He fired the guy looking into him and his family. The Deputy AG used to be Trump's personal attorney. A dictator in a banana republic wouldn't do this. I can't believe you are justifying it.

Who?

Lol, sure you can. You can be upset with the way Comey handled Clinton and also think it's absurd for Trump to use that as a pretext to fire the guy who was investigating him.

This is a level of thought one step being what Palma, Trump, and everyone who watches Fox news are capable of.

Nixonion? Patrick Cray (acting FBI) resigned after being caught shredding papers.

Bill Clinton was the only President to fire an FBI Director, Sessions, who served during previous administration.

Get this thing out of D.C. with an independent investigator. They are all full of crap.

This Frum guy is way out there too. Holy what's he smoking??

so riscdeac is actually bobstackfan

nice; welcome back!

He said a federal judge couldn't be fair because of his ancestry.

Trump fired Sally Yates.

He threatened to break up a federal court when they called his Muslim ban unconstitutional.

He fired the FBI Director the very day subpoenas were issued to investigate Trump's campaign team and NDA.

But many on the right defend this dictator wannabe.

After Trump fired Comey, White House staff scrambled to explain why

After Spicer spent several minutes hidden in the bushes behind these sets, Janet Montesi, an executive assistant in the press office, emerged and told reporters that Spicer would answer some questions, as long as he was not filmed doing so. Spicer then emerged.

Keep Reading

"Just turn the lights off. Turn the lights off," he ordered. "We'll take care of this... Can you just turn that light off?"

Spicer got his wish and was soon standing in near darkness between two tall hedges, with more than a dozen reporters closely gathered around him. For 10 minutes, he responded to a flurry of questions, vacillating between light-hearted asides and clear frustration with getting the same questions over and over again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ambled-to-explain-why/?utm_term=.2a08d7479164

Oh man, I really needed a laugh. Thanks Spicey!

He said a federal judge couldn't be fair because of his ancestry.

Trump fired Sally Yates.

He threatened to break up a federal court when they called his Muslim ban unconstitutional.

He fired the FBI Director the very day subpoenas were issued to investigate Trump's campaign team and NDA.

But many on the right defend this dictator wannabe.

I forgot Trump also fired the US Attorney for the Southern District of NY (whom he had previously asked to stay on the job) who was looking into some of Trump's Russian friends/investors.

Donald Trump is like the mentally challenged little brother of Frank Underwood.

If this wasn't undermining democracy as we have known it for the past 250 years I would chuckle a bit.

The man has no idea how politics work, no idea how to run a business successfully without running it into the ground (much less a country), no idea how to do get anything passed in Congress. He is a threat to everybody because of his proud ignorance, and the power that he thinks he has

It's amazing that the Republicans are taking so long to see this.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is like the mentally challenged little brother of Frank Underwood.

If this wasn't undermining democracy as we have known it for the past 250 years I would chuckle a bit.

The man has no idea how politics work, no idea how to run a business successfully without running it into the ground (much less a country), no idea how to do get anything passed in Congress. He is a threat to everybody because of his proud ignorance, and the power that he thinks he has

It's amazing that the Republicans are taking so long to see this.

I think Trump is more like Lennie from Of Mice and Men.

it was classy of Trump to wish Comey luck in his future endeavors, though. was that on the Word 98 'termination' template?

Yes Boston. Hmmmm ;)

Listening to Chuckie on floor. What a piece of work. Can't believe I ever voted for this schmuck. Feinstein sitting behind him has openly contraindicated everything Chuckie is spewing. She looks as white as her man suit and pearls. Whooo she's about to beat him! Ha!! This is good tv!!

Schumer: I'm on Warfarin.

Feinstein: Take these Aspirin!

Typical Dianne!

After Trump fired Comey, White House staff scrambled to explain why

After Spicer spent several minutes hidden in the bushes behind these sets, Janet Montesi, an executive assistant in the press office, emerged and told reporters that Spicer would answer some questions, as long as he was not filmed doing so. Spicer then emerged.
Live footage of Spicer hearing the news:

200.gif

Back